Klercide™ 70/30 IPA – Blended with WFI
Ecolab’s Klercide™ 70/30 Denatured Ethanol blended with Water for Injection (WFI) is 70% denatured ethanol blended with WFI with endotoxin level guaranteed to be less than 0.25EU/ml. The alcohol blend is 0.2 micron filtered then filled and triple bagged in a Grade C / ISO Class 5 cleanroom before being terminally sterilized by gamma irradiation.
Features and Benefits
- Use: Daily disinfection for large and small surfaces, including but not limited to product contact areas, glove disinfection, transfer disinfection and removal of residues.
- Efficacy: Bactericidal, Yeasticidal, Fungicidal and Virucidal
- Residues: Low residue profile product. Endotoxin levels guaranteed to be <0.25eu>
- Format: The trigger spray format incorporates the patented SteriShield Delivery System (SDS) which ensures the sterility of the contents is preserved throughout use. Available in a range of formats including trigger sprays, capped containers, aerosols and impregnated pouch wipes. All formats are triple bagged.
- Compatibility: Compatible with an extensive range of cleanroom surfaces and the Klercide and Klerwipe range.