Low residue QUAT free disinfectant / cleaner. Broad spectrum disinfectant
Technical User Information
InSpec™ AN is a sterile disinfectant in pre-diluted and concentrated formats. InSpec™ AN is manufactured to GMP in an ISO 6 cleanroom. The product is filled and capped in an ISO class 5 environment.
The solution is filtered through a 0.2 micron filter and gamma irradiated to a validated process (at 25-45kGy) to give a sterility assurance level SAL of 10-6.
Trigger sprays supplied with 900ml solution in a 1L container.
InSpec™ AN is supplied with Certificates of Conformity, Analysis, Irradiation and Sterility. All formats of AN have a stabilised 24 month shelf life.
For screw cap bottles use the entire contents after opening.
- An exceptional non-oxidising biocide
- Bactericidal and Fungicidal
- Clean and disinfects
- 3 months validated ‘in-use’ shelf life
- Contents protected using ‘bag-in-bottle’ presentation with premium range
- 1L and 5L formats manufactured with WFI quality water
- Multiple bags for cleanroom transfer
- Ideal rotational partner for InSpec QT, HA and OX
- Manufactured in accordance with GMP