Technical User Information
InSpec™ OX is a sterile sporicide available ready to use.
InSpec™ OX is manufactured to GMP in an ISO 6 cleanroom. The product is filled and capped in an ISO class 5 environment.
The solution is filtered through a 0.2 micron filter and aseptically filled into pre-gamma irradiated packaging (25-45kGy) and tested to give a sterility assurance level SAL of 10-6.
InSpec™ OX is supplied with Certificates of Conformity, Analysis, Irradiation and Sterility. All formats of OX have a stabilised 24 month shelf life.
For screw cap bottles use the entire contents after opening.
- One of the most effective sporicides available on the market
- All formats classed as an irritant.
- Low Hazard
- Stabilised solution – 24 months shelf life
- 3 months validated ‘in-use’ shelf life
- Contents protected using ‘bag-in-bottle’ presentation with premium range
- 1L and 5L formats available as Ready to Use
- Multiple bags for cleanroom transfer
- Ideal rotational partner for InSpec QT and AN
- Manufactured in accordance with GMP