Absorbent with cleanliness and strength
Sterile TechniCloth® STX609 nonwoven dry cleanroom wipers are made from 45% polyester / 55% cellulose nonwoven material with a cut edge, and are cleanroom manufactured. These wipes are manufactured to provide low levels of particles and extractables creating a wiper suitable for general cleaning and wiping.
STX609 is gamma irradiated and sterile validated to a Sterility Assurance Level of 10⁻⁶ according to AAMI Guidelines.
Material/Structure: 45% polyester / 55% cellulose nonwoven material with a cut edge
Cleanroom Environment: ISO Class 5 – 8, Class 100 – 100,000, EU Grade B – D
- Structure allows for a highly absorbent wiper ideal for spill control, cleaning, and solution application
- Excellent chemical resistance for compatibility with a variety of solutions
- Meets USP <797> and USP <800> requirements; autoclave safe
Part Number: STX609
Inner Bags: 25 wipers/bag (4 inner bags)Outer Bags: 5 bags/caseWipers Total: 500 wipers total/case
- Wiping and cleaning surfaces, equipment and parts.
- Spill control.
- Applying and removing lubricants, adhesives, residues and other solutions including disinfectants.
- Cleaning with solvents such as isopropyl alcohol (IPA), ethanol, acetone, and degreasers.
- Cleaning gloves, notebooks, phones or any other item entering the cleanroom.
- Lining trays for holding, protecting, drying and storing of parts, equipment and devices.