The Multiple Applications Wiper
Vectra® Alpha® 10 TX3212 dry cleanroom wipers are made from 100% polyester with a sealed border, processed on Texwipe’s automated Vectra® cleaning systemproviding low levels of ions, NVRs (non-volatile residues), particles and fibers for use in critical cleaning applications and environments.
Automated Vectra® cleaning system advances the cleaning process and brings this technology to a higher level of wiper manufacturing. These low linting wipers are designed for use on abrasive surfaces. This wiper will not easily snag or abrade releasing particles and fibers into the process or environment.
TX3212 is gamma-irradiated and sterile validated to a Sterility Assurance Level of 10⁻⁶ according to AAMI Guidelines.
Material/Structure: 100% polyester material with a sealed border
Cleanroom Environment: ISO Class 2 – 7, Class <1 – 10,000, EU Grade A – D
- Low levels of ions, NVRs (non-volatile residues), particles and fibers for use in critical cleaning applications and environments.
- Excellent chemical resistance for compatibility with a variety of solutions
- Meets USP <797> and USP <800> wiper requirements; autoclave safe
Part Number: TX3212
Inner Bags: 100 wipers/bag (5 packs of 20 wipers)Outer Bags: 5 bags/caseWipers Total: 500 wipers total/case
- Wiping and cleaning surfaces, equipment and parts.
- Applying and removing lubricants, adhesives, residues and other solutions including disinfectants.
- Cleaning with solvents such as isopropyl alcohol (IPA), ethanol, acetone, and degreasers.
- Lining trays for holding, protecting, drying and storing of parts, equipment and devices.
- Appropriate for use with temperatures less than 400°F (205°C).