High Performance for Demanding Applications
Vertex® TX3042 sterile dry cleanroom wipers are made from 100% polyester material with a sealed edge processed on Texwipe’s fully automated Vertex® manufacturing system. Vertex® process advances cleanroom wiper manufacturing technology, bringing it to the highest level in the industry.
Vertex® TX3042 dry wipers are designed for high sorption capacity which reduces the number of wipes needed for spill control. The sealed edge minimizes particle release from the wiper edges.
TX3042 is gamma irradiated and sterile validated to a Sterility Assurance Level of 10⁻⁶ according to AAMI Guidelines.
Material/Structure: Sealed edge 100% polyester knit wipes
Cleanroom Environment: ISO Class 3 – 7, Class 1 – 10,000, EU Grade A – D
- Low levels of ions, NVRs (nonvolatile residues), particles and fibers (low linting wipes) for use in critical cleaning applications
- Designed for high sorption capacity – ideal for spill control, cleaning and solution application
- Tested for cytotoxicity and bacterial endotoxins for an extra level of contamination control assurance
- Meets USP <797> and USP <800> requirements and is autoclave safe
12″ x 12″ nominal (30 cm x 30 cm)
Part Number: TX3042
Inner Bags: 100 wipers/bag (5 inner bags of 20 wipers)Outer Bags: 5 bags/caseWipers Total: 500 wipers total/case
- Wiping and cleaning surfaces, equipment and parts.
- Applying and removing lubricants, adhesives, residues and other solutions including disinfectants.
- Cleaning with solvents such as isopropyl alcohol (IPA), ethanol, acetone, and degreasers.
- Lining trays for holding, protecting, drying and storing of parts, equipment and devices.
- Appropriate for use with temperatures less than 400°F (205°C).
아직 상품평이 없습니다.