Absorbent with cleanliness and strength
TechniCloth® TXA609 nonwoven dry cleanroom wipers are made from 45% polyester / 55% cellulose nonwoven material with a cut edge, and are cleanroom manufactured. These wipes are manufactured to provide low levels of particles and extractables creating a wiper suitable for general cleaning and wiping.
Material/Structure: 45% polyester / 55% cellulose nonwoven material with a cut edge
Cleanroom Environment: ISO Class 5 – 8, Class 100 – 100,000, EU Grade C – D
Inner Bags: 300 wipers/bag double baggedOuter Bags: 10 bags/caseWipers Total: 3,000 wipers/total
- Wiping and cleaning surfaces, equipment and parts.
- Spill control.
- Applying and removing lubricants, adhesives, residues and other solutions including disinfectants.
- Cleaning with solvents such as isopropyl alcohol (IPA), ethanol, acetone, and degreasers.
- Cleaning gloves, notebooks, phones or any other item entering the cleanroom.
- Lining trays for holding, protecting, drying and storing of parts, equipment and devices.
아직 상품평이 없습니다.